I'm a Software Engineer with MSc in Computer Science. I currently work in Financial Markets and Banking as a Software and Business Analyst. I have a minor in Computer Engineering, which I completely neglected during college. Now I'm trying to catch up. But mostly I consider myself just a hobbyist trying to teach myself electronics.
Things I like the most in electronics:
- To design and etch my own PCBs at home (mostly with thru-hole components, with an occasional SMD to spice things up)
- To play with the oscilloscope
- To light up LEDs and 7-segment displays
- To gut toy RC cars and redo their electronics
- To organize my electronics components into neat boxes
- To browse questions and answers here at EE.SE and to edit posts to make them shine (when I can, that is, but I'm especially fond of fixing equations formatting using MathJaX)
Member for 7 years, 3 months
114 profile views
Last seen Feb 8 '18 at 19:12
- Electrical Engineering 5.8k 5.8k 1414 gold badges4545 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Arduino 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 638 638 1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Mathematics 477 477 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 51 Is there a way to have more than 14 Output pins on arduino?
- 37 What happens if I omit the pullup resistors on I2C lines?
- 34 Why should I use a logarithmic pot for audio applications?
- 33 What are (or how do I use) the power saving options of the Arduino to extend battery life?
- 25 Why is an average of an average usually incorrect?
- 24 Why do some pins have a different PWM frequency?
- 21 Software for workshop - electronic components stock management
- View more network posts →