My interests are mainly in assembly programming (FASM).
Check some of my assembly projects:
Fresh IDE - Visual RAD IDE and framework for assembly programming. Self-compilable. Allows writing of portable assembly programs. Has embedded FASM compiler.
MiniMagAsm - Ultralight and fast CMS for small sites, written entirely in assembly language. Uses markdown-like markup language for article formatting. Portable for Windows and Linux (32 and 64 bit) web servers.
AsmBB - Ultralight and very fast web forum engine, written in assembly language that use SQLite as a storage backend and FastCGI as communication protocol.
phWeb - lightweight and fast web server for Windows, Linux and KolibriOS. (work in progress)
Member for 6 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 17 at 18:56
- Stack Overflow 6.1k 6.1k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- User Experience 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 422 422 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 318 318 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 98 C++ code for testing the Collatz conjecture faster than hand-written assembly - why?
- 21 Why is the mouse cursor slightly tilted and not straight?
- 21 What is Copper Thieving and why use it?
- 20 Why don't relays incorporate flyback diodes?
- 19 Why is Pearson hash not used as a cryptographic hash?
- 19 JNZ & CMP Assembly Instructions
- 16 Maximal operational pressure of tantalum and electrolytic capacitors
- View more network posts →