Jack of many trades, master of none. Hobbyist, some previous education in digital logic but otherwise no formal electronics education. Reverse engineer and security professional by trade.
Good working knowledge of 12F and 18F PIC micros using XC8 and assembly. Limited knowledge of ARM and MSP430.
Beginner level knowledge of Lattice CPLDs and Xilinx FPGAs.
- Electrical Engineering 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Information Security 463 463 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 245 245 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 184 184 66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 123 123 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 How do electronic devices keep track of time without power?
- 21 How to cut the tracks of a stripboard
- 20 How do you determine how much flash/RAM you need for a microcontroller?
- 17 What's the point of DMA in embedded CPU's?
- 14 Transceivers in the field of FPGAs: When and why will we use them?
- 13 How to create "wireless" networks in Eagle Cad
- 12 Global variable in AVR interrupt routine
- View more network posts →