- Space Exploration 14.4k 14.4k 11 gold badge4949 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 886 886 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 846 846 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 571 571 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 509 509 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 79 Do booster stages run out of fuel, or are they purposefully shut off?
- 73 Why would a box full of 1cm balls released into LEO be so scary to an engineer supporting the ISS? - (Updated)
- 65 Why does string strummed with finger sound different from the one strummed with pick?
- 58 Why has the ISS not been left unmanned?
- 57 What is that haze on Starman's windshield?
- 49 Could the shuttle wait out the whole burn of SRBs on launchpad in case of a problem on launch?
- 43 Why didn't the SRBs of the Space Shuttle use carbon instead of aluminium?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 8 '14