- Electrical Engineering 8.7k 8.7k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 945 945 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Physics 674 674 44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Engineering 557 557 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 301 301 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 74 Can a bird, previously at earth potential, get electrocuted by landing on a powerline at high-enough voltage due to the initial "equalization charge"?
- 65 How can we be sure that computers will never accidentally switch a 0 by a 1?
- 39 How can "purely" electrical circuits emit sound?
- 34 Is current with a frequency less than 1 Hz still considered DC?
- 32 What are the differences and similarities between FPGA, ASIC and General Microcontrollers?
- 28 Can thin sections of copper traces be used as fuses?
- 27 What are the highest DC and AC voltages or currents that can be considered as safe?
- View more network posts →