- Electrical Engineering 8.4k 8.4k 33 gold badges3838 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 857 857 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Physics 674 674 33 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Engineering 537 537 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 301 301 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 73 Can a bird, previously at earth potential, get electrocuted by landing on a powerline at high-enough voltage due to the initial "equalization charge"?
- 65 How can we be sure that computers will never accidentally switch a 0 by a 1?
- 39 How can "purely" electrical circuits emit sound?
- 34 Is current with a frequency less than 1 Hz still considered DC?
- 28 Can thin sections of copper traces be used as fuses?
- 28 What are the differences and similarities between FPGA, ASIC and General Microcontrollers?
- 27 What are the highest DC and AC voltages or currents that can be considered as safe?
- View more network posts →