- Electrical Engineering 7k 7k 33 gold badges3737 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Physics 519 519 22 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 498 498 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Engineering 387 387 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 201 201 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 73 Can a bird, previously at earth potential, get electrocuted by landing on a powerline at high-enough voltage due to the initial "equalization charge"?
- 65 How can we be sure that computers will never accidentally switch a 0 by a 1?
- 39 How can "purely" electrical circuits emit sound?
- 34 Is current with a frequency less than 1 Hz still considered DC?
- 28 Can thin sections of copper traces be used as fuses?
- 27 What are the highest DC and AC voltages or currents that can be considered as safe?
- 26 What are the differences and similarities between FPGA, ASIC and General Microcontrollers?
- View more network posts →