I am semi-retired, with a degree in experimental psychology. In my working career, I divided my time between engineering psychology and embedded systems design.
I am a licensed radio amateur (G1HSM).
St. Leonards-on-Sea, United Kingdom
Member for 11 years, 4 months
43 profile views
Last seen Mar 4 '20 at 20:28
Top network posts
- 73 Relay vs. Transistor?
- 71 Are solder fumes bad for me?
- 71 What kind of components are black blobs on a PCB?
- 45 Why are there 3 pins on some batteries?
- 34 What measures should I take to protect the USB ports of my PC during development of a USB device?
- 29 What is this squiggly trace for?
- 24 What's the difference between a potentiometer and a rheostat?
- View more network posts →