MEng in Aeronautical Engineering with a slant on electronics. I enjoy a wide range of "hacking" - electronic projects, robotics and software. I like to make websites (PHP (in the past), Python/Flask or Bottle, some Rails), program microcontrollers (experience with AVR and TI MSP430) and put together electronics (I seem to make a lot of sound-activated lights).
My website has some of my more complete projects. Getting to completion and a write-up is hard - there's a lot that never make it that far!
Top network posts
- 9 Max size of an Android Application
- 9 1.47726744996646E-18 is this too big of a number for a variable capacitor
- 7 What sensor should I use to determine if my project is moving?
- 6 When can FPGA's be used and Microcontrollers/DSPs not?
- 6 Why is my simple counter VHDL not working? Where did my signals go?
- 5 Getting relative pitch and roll
- View more network posts →