- Stack Overflow 22.8k 22.8k 11 gold badge3636 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 7k 7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.6k 2.6k 1212 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2k 2k 99 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 608 Add line break to 'git commit -m' from the command line
- 86 What other problems does hot desking solve?
- 83 Addition with 'sed'
- 81 Tar archiving that takes input from a list of files
- 75 GNU make yields "commands commence before first target" error
- 65 How should I react when a co-worker says his 3000 line method is optimized? Should I report it to my boss?
- 36 GNU GCC (g++): Why does it generate multiple dtors?
- View more network posts →