- Stack Overflow 61k 61k 44 gold badges129129 silver badges166166 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 40.3k 40.3k 11 gold badge6666 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 11.4k 11.4k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.4k 7.4k 1818 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- User Experience 3k 3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 154 Call one constructor from another
- 112 Why did the Apple IIe make a hideous noise if you inserted the disk upside down?
- 90 What is the point of finally in a try catch/except finally statement
- 78 Why doesn't Java 8 include immutable collections?
- 69 What is the difference between Flash memory and EEPROM?
- 64 Why is the time constant 63.2% and not 50% or 70%?
- 61 Why did C use the -> operator instead of reusing the . operator?
- View more network posts →