- Stack Overflow 65k 65k 55 gold badges134134 silver badges170170 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 41.3k 41.3k 11 gold badge6868 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 14k 14k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.7k 7.7k 1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- User Experience 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 165 Call one constructor from another
- 114 Why did the Apple IIe make a hideous noise if you inserted the disk upside down?
- 93 What is the point of finally in a try catch/except finally statement
- 79 Why doesn't Java 8 include immutable collections?
- 72 What is the difference between Flash memory and EEPROM?
- 68 Why is the time constant 63.2% and not 50% or 70%?
- 61 Why did C use the -> operator instead of reusing the . operator?
- View more network posts →