Mostly an electronics hobbyist and wannabe engineer. Plan to return to school and change wannabe to will be after learning three tool skill sets. VHDL, KIcad, and Mathematica. The plan is to have good tools at hand to do school projects. Have worked as an electronic technician and computer technician for several years, but lack formal training.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen 19 hours ago
Top network posts
- 25 Could extreme climate zones exist next to each other?
- 14 Where do mining "dwarves" put all the stone?
- 8 Why would a large percent of an otherwise sane population regularly play a virtual game that could get them killed
- 8 What are the temperature and pressure conditions an ROV design would have to deal with to descend to 4000m?
- 7 Creating a living currency
- 6 How to not get caught milking the stock market with a time machine
- 6 motorcycles and vehicle ground loop detectors
- View more network posts →