Member for 7 years, 9 months
I am a former entrepreneur, an electrical engineer, and a now a retired patent agent located in Southern California. I am enthusiastically pro-patent, but also believe that only applications that truly meet the legal criteria for patentablity should get through the system.
- Ask Patents♦ 23.2k 23.2k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Law 6.4k 6.4k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.2k 1.2k 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 468 468 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Is there a sentence that begins with “them”?
- 49 Can the molecular bond angle of water be changed via distillation?
- 41 What are the limits of religious freedom in the workplace?
- 36 Is wearing ACLU's "Let People Vote Pin" to the polling place considered electioneering?
- 33 Word for: "Repeatedly doing something you are scared of, in order to overcome that fear in time"
- 22 How do you protect your intellectual property when you're about to write a screenplay?
- 20 Is there a word for being so polite as to appear insincere?
- View more network posts →