RF, micro- and millimeter-wave researcher. Current research focuses on millimeter-wave CMOS and dielectric interconnects at millimeter and sub-millimeter wavelengths.
My main interests are in the field of high-speed communications (>50 Gbit/s) and high frequency millimeter-wave electronics. Feel free to tag me in questions in that field, as I don't check all questions anymore these days.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
6 profile views
Last seen Nov 9 '20 at 9:03
- Electrical Engineering 11.7k 11.7k 2727 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 773 773 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 400 400 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 375 375 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Academia 303 303 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 97 What makes smartphones tilt-sensitive? Will they retain this ability in zero-gravity conditions?
- 47 As DM, how do I deal with PCs that expect everything in the game to be relevant to the story?
- 45 Have I placed too much on this PCB layout?
- 35 My teacher said a BJT phototransistor doesn't have a base
- 31 How were schematics drawn before CAD?
- 29 Why are USB ports sometimes referred to as serial ports and called COM?
- 24 What is this spongy material?
- View more network posts →