Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Electrical Engineering 12.5k 12.5k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Arduino 450 450 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 359 359 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 211 211 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 146 146 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Why do ADCs use 10 bit rather than 8 or 16?
- 40 Parts shortage, no stock, what now? (canonical reference question)
- 36 Parts shortage, no stock, what now? (canonical reference question)
- 23 How does electricty flow in a flip-flop circuit? I can't understand how memory bits work with NAND gates
- 22 Where exactly is the USB spec that explains what to do when the cable is first connected?
- 20 How To Know If a Fuse Will Work Properly?
- 20 Using decapped ICs in production
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.