Leading Advanced-Technology Electronic Product Development and Global Production. Interested in working with established companies as well as funded startups worldwide.
If you want to know all about Electronics, you need this one NEW book.
Member for 7 years
76 profile views
Last seen Dec 30 '20 at 4:56
- Electrical Engineering 274.7k 274.7k 1111 gold badges230230 silver badges570570 bronze badges
- Travel 14.1k 14.1k 2626 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 8.7k 8.7k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 846 846 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 91 Why are copper cables round?
- 83 Why are knobs called "pots" by some sound designers?
- 76 What exactly fries the chip when you invert power supply?
- 75 Why do some tactile switches have 4 terminals?
- 72 If I am measuring 2.3 V on a 1.5 V AA battery from Duracell, is my multimeter broken?
- 59 How can black travellers deal with unwanted harassment from locals in China?
- 57 Why is root mean square used when calculating average power, and not simply the average of voltage/current?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.