Leading Advanced-Technology Electronic Product Development and Global Production. Interested in working with established companies as well as funded startups worldwide.
If you want to know all about Electronics, you need this one NEW book.
Member for 5 years, 4 months
48 profile views
Last seen Apr 14 at 4:32
Top network posts
- 87 Why are copper cables round?
- 82 Why are knobs called "pots" by some sound designers?
- 74 What exactly fries the chip when you invert power supply?
- 67 Why do some tactile switches have 4 terminals?
- 66 If I am measuring 2.3 V on a 1.5 V AA battery from Duracell, is my multimeter broken?
- 59 How can black travellers deal with unwanted harassment from locals in China?
- 56 Why is root mean square used when calculating average power, and not simply the average of voltage/current?
- View more network posts →