Leading Advanced-Technology Electronic Product Development and Global Production. Interested in working with established companies as well as funded startups worldwide.
If you want to know all about Electronics, you need this one NEW book.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
51 profile views
Last seen Jul 11 at 11:05
- Electrical Engineering 218.9k 218.9k 55 gold badges175175 silver badges454454 bronze badges
- Travel 11.9k 11.9k 2323 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 8.7k 8.7k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 591 591 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 88 Why are copper cables round?
- 82 Why are knobs called "pots" by some sound designers?
- 75 What exactly fries the chip when you invert power supply?
- 68 Why do some tactile switches have 4 terminals?
- 67 If I am measuring 2.3 V on a 1.5 V AA battery from Duracell, is my multimeter broken?
- 59 How can black travellers deal with unwanted harassment from locals in China?
- 56 Why is root mean square used when calculating average power, and not simply the average of voltage/current?
- View more network posts →