Leading Advanced-Technology Electronic Product Development and Global Production. Interested in working with established companies as well as funded startups worldwide.
If you want to know all about Electronics, you need this one NEW book.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
55 profile views
Last seen Nov 9 at 17:05
- Electrical Engineering 229.8k 229.8k 77 gold badges185185 silver badges484484 bronze badges
- Travel 13k 13k 2424 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 8.7k 8.7k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 836 836 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 90 Why are copper cables round?
- 82 Why are knobs called "pots" by some sound designers?
- 75 What exactly fries the chip when you invert power supply?
- 70 Why do some tactile switches have 4 terminals?
- 67 If I am measuring 2.3 V on a 1.5 V AA battery from Duracell, is my multimeter broken?
- 59 How can black travellers deal with unwanted harassment from locals in China?
- 56 Why is root mean square used when calculating average power, and not simply the average of voltage/current?
- View more network posts →