Leading Advanced-Technology Electronic Product Development and Global Production. Interested in working with established companies as well as funded startups worldwide.
If you want to know all about Electronics, you need this one NEW book.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
81 profile views
Last seen Feb 18 at 0:04
- Electrical Engineering 286.8k 286.8k 1212 gold badges239239 silver badges599599 bronze badges
- Travel 14.3k 14.3k 2727 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 8.9k 8.9k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 846 846 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 93 Why are copper cables round?
- 83 Why are knobs called "pots" by some sound designers?
- 76 What exactly fries the chip when you invert power supply?
- 75 Why do some tactile switches have 4 terminals?
- 73 If I am measuring 2.3 V on a 1.5 V AA battery from Duracell, is my multimeter broken?
- 59 How can black travellers deal with unwanted harassment from locals in China?
- 57 Why is root mean square used when calculating average power, and not simply the average of voltage/current?
- View more network posts →