Electrical engineer with 7 or so years experience at a not for profit R&D laboratory working mostly on instrumentation electronics for inertial navigation systems and inertial sensors. XP with board-level circuit design and test, IC test, variety of inertial sensors. On the side I really like stochastic processes and statistics. I also really like linear algebra. I am not as good at either of these things as I would like to be. I am okay at electronics.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 4 '11 at 21:50
Top network posts
- 73 How do I saturate an NPN transistor?
- 19 50-ohm trace impedance
- 12 How can I stop gvim from crashing when opening a file?
- 9 I took apart an LCD module. How do I fit it back together again?
- 9 Is parallelling inductors a viable solution?
- 5 How can I stop gvim from crashing when opening a file?
- View more network posts →