I am a Chemical Engineer specialized in Analytical Chemistry and Environment. I have affinities with computers, analyzers and machines. I like to understand how they are built, how we can service them properly and repair them. I also develop APIs in Python3 and PostgreSQL and administrate Unix servers. I extensively use numpy, scipy and pandas for scientific computation, and I find those libraries very convenient.
I felt in Computer World as a child: I was 8 and I was amazed to operate a 286 I recycled. First time I hit the net I was using a 56K modem, it was before Google or Wikipedia even existed and I still remember when those services appeared and how they changed my daily life. Lot of things has grown from there...
I believe Q/A websites and collaborative platforms are great tools, I am glad to make my contribution either by asking or answering questions.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jul 11 '18 at 6:20
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Chemistry 868 868 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 436 436 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 431 431 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 369 369 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 18 PostgreSQL wildcard LIKE for any of a list of words
- 17 cURL -d . parameter
- 16 Querying Postgres 9.6 JSONB array of objects
- 11 PostgreSQL: Pass table as argument in function
- 10 Connect two different sources with two Digital Ouptuts using an Adam 4055
- 9 PGFPlotsTable formatting problems
- 8 split a six digits number column into separated columns with one digit
- View more network posts →