Hobby interests in math, physics, optics, electronics, embedded programming, operating systems, and compilers. Work in precision/critical embedded measurement and control with specialty in pyrometry and phosphor thermometry.
A complete answer to a specific question may harm a questioner who isn't interested in learning. Still, please keep in mind that theory illustrated through the light of concrete expositions of example problems benefit large numbers of a silent but serious continual readership. The greater good remains well-served, as this results in a much better total learning experience available from this site. I remain in disagreement with individuals who feel entitled as enforcers of good student behaviors and believe they are short-sighted (and may have other emotional or ego issues.)
Member for 6 years, 5 months
37 profile views
Last seen Jul 15 at 6:55
- Electrical Engineering 48.1k 48.1k 33 gold badges4444 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 199 199 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 193 193 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 178 178 88 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 139 139 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 How were schematics drawn before CAD?
- 58 Explain the logic of a 12 V to 9 V conversion
- 46 Why are LEDs on most embedded designs inverted?
- 40 What are the various 'properties' of a diode?
- 33 Basic diode question about voltage-drop
- 30 What's a conceptual way to understand ohm-cm?
- 27 Any better way to determine source of light by analyzing the electromagnectic spectrum of the light
- View more network posts →