Dave Rich is a Verification Technologist at Mentor Graphics Corporation, where he is responsible for defining and deploying advanced verification methodologies. Dave brings a wealth of technical understanding of HVL and HDL languages, and design applications to assist customers in the adoption of new verification methodologies and tools. Prior to their acquisition by Synopsys in 2002, Dave directed the applications team at Co-Design, the creators of the Superlog language, which was the precursor to SystemVerilog. Dave has had held a range of applications engineering and technical marketing positions at Gateway Design Automation, where the Verilog language was created, as well as several simulation and synthesis companies. Dave has authored many publications and tutorials on topics related to both the theory and practical applications of HVLs and HDLs. He also serves as co-chair one of the IEEE SystemVerilog subcommittees.
Top network posts
- 16 Difference between @(posedge Clk); a<= 1'b1; and @(posedge Clk) a<= 1'b1;
- 15 What SystemVerilog features should be avoided in synthesis?
- 13 What does " ref " mean in systemverilog?
- 11 How to define a parameterized multiplexer using SystemVerilog
- 11 Difference between scoreboard and checker
- 9 Defining interface inside a package
- 8 How can I make Modelsim exit with a specified exit code from SystemVerilog
- View more network posts →