I'm a student at university of applied sciences for microelectronics and spend most of my time working in the areas of chip design / programming (also some high level languages). I have used Latex before, but not extensively (Only for my Bachelor Thesis), and I am using Latex for my Master Thesis.
Since I always try to learn something new, I want to get into LateX a little bit deeper, which is why I'm trying to answer some questions here...
Member for 5 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 25 '15 at 14:46
Top network posts
- 35 Change font size relative to current font size
- 21 How to convert a one digit number to a two digit number
- 16 Vertical alignment in 'tabular'
- 13 What are some good examples of LaTeX Cayley diagrams?
- 8 tikz diagram showing range, domain, and co-domain of a function
- 5 How to change some items in bibliography
- 5 Latin Modern Roman for TTF
- View more network posts →