Robotics (Mechatronics) Engineering, Hons. Electronics and embedded systems design experience.
I enjoy practical electronics, and I enjoy teaching/helping others.
I am supporting my university's Robotics Club as co-founder/manager guy, teaching people how to get into entry level/hobby robotics and embedded design (PCB, software, 3D design).
I have designed a 3KW LED strobe light array, control boards for interfacing with robot computers and rotating sensors, remote sensor control boards, small data loggers, a flea-weight robot sumo style robot with custom ARM Cortex M3 board, and a few C++ (and for use in Robot Operating System [ROS]) and C# engineering related programs.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
6 profile views
Last seen May 8 '17 at 19:18
Top network posts
- 15 Why do microcontrollers have so little RAM?
- 14 Understanding GPIO analog and digital
- 13 What is the use of magnets around electrical cables?
- 13 Why use STM32 HSE?
- 12 Pin and port in microcontroller
- 11 What does pulldown resistor from Arduino's output pin to ground do? Is it necessary?
- 10 Can the fake USB flash drive attack happen over Ethernet?
- View more network posts →