- The Workplace 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Aviation 393 393 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 231 231 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 141 141 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 88 How to answer to the "We do not want to create any precedent" argument in salary negotiation?
- 29 What is the metal bit in the front of this propeller spinner?
- 19 What is the purpose of copper planes in a switching power supply?
- 17 Is there anything too menial to be done by an intern?
- 17 How to prevent envy of coworkers about company car
- 14 Can I use I2C over 2m cables?
- 9 Can a PWM with 1% resolution in a PID heater loop achieve better than 1% temperature accuracy?
- View more network posts →