I am a student in the Electrical Power Engineering Technology major at the University of Houston. Before that, I was a Nuclear rated Electrician's Mate for the US Navy aboard the USS Annapolis and the USS Albuquerque. I am constantly in search of new knowledge, and enjoy extended arguments about things that don't matter.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 3 at 20:49
- Worldbuilding 5.3k 5.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 574 574 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 539 539 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 385 385 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 148 Would a submarine make a great spaceship?
- 39 Do Surface Warships Have a Future?
- 30 Could an Apex Predator grow into an intelligent society?
- 28 How could Picard take control of the fleet so easily?
- 27 Name for the difficulty of finding information you have no knowledge of
- 24 How lethal is a gunshot in world where rapid healing is available?
- 23 Why would Fission be used in a world where Fusion reactors exist?
- View more network posts →