CTO of HeatwaveUK a company developing green tech solutions to the rising cost of household heating bills here in the UK, starting with the Radfan (http://www.radfan.com). I have a PhD in Electrical and Electronic Engineering which was on high temperature energy harvesting; piezoelectrics, silicon carbide and solar cells primarily.
I also program PIC, mbed, iPhone and web stuff and in my spare time I do a lot of mountain biking.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 10 '12 at 20:19
- Electrical Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Webmasters 121 121 44 bronze badges
- Robotics 103 103 55 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 103 103 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 Get Twitter Feed as JSON without authentication
- 22 Internal or external oscillator
- 19 AJAX POST handler causing "uncaught exception"
- 13 When Does Lead-Free Matter?
- 11 AJAX POST handler causing "uncaught exception"
- 9 Why exactly do chips start malfunctioning once they overheat?
- 8 Can a generic 2.4 GHz transceiver be used on an 802.11x network?
- View more network posts →