Analog design and magnetic fields ; Retired electrical engineer.
Early years were in Motorola R&D with high power VHF transmitters.
Spent most years designing Induction Heaters and associated products (up to 1 megawatt power supplies).
I do enjoy restoring old tube type radios and the cabinets.
Top network posts
- 47 How to choose a flyback diode for a relay?
- 18 Can I replace multiple NPN transistors with some kind of IC?
- 17 Why was a capacitor called a condensor (condenser?) in the early days of electronics?
- 16 Can I use a UA741 here?
- 11 Can an oil bath replace a heatsink and fan?
- 9 FCC regulations for induction furnace
- 8 Circuit board without EDA
- View more network posts →