Computer Engineer and displaced Canuck
Professional hat-switcher (electronics, hardware, software, engineering)
- Electrical Engineering 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 353 353 11 gold badge33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 215 215 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 203 203 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 What meats can I serve medium rare and why?
- 24 What is a boot loader, and how would I develop one?
- 18 What do the C operators "&=" and "|=" do?
- 17 How can I evaluate or speculate on a part's production lifetime for long term part sourcing?
- 16 How does an FTDI chip work?
- 15 How can I detect a USB disconnect event? (Windows, .NET C# application)
- 14 Path for a child to learn electrical engineering
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.