microcontrollers, amateur radio, linux
Member for 5 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 3 '16 at 5:28
- Amateur Radio 972 972 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 896 896 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Server Fault 528 528 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 332 332 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 295 295 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 14 What's the pinout for "Kenwood" 2.5mm TRS/3.5 mm TRS connector?
- 10 Where can one find recordings of Morse code, generated by humans and not machines?
- 9 Looking for good documentation of odbc.ini and odbcinst.ini files on Linux
- 7 Is it okay to automatically answer emails in a funny way?
- 7 What chewed my coax
- 7 What frequencies should I listen to for packet radio?
- 7 What is the current carrying capacity of a single stripboard track?
- View more network posts →