Received a B.S. from Montana State University in Computer Engineering focusing in signal analysis and control systems.
One thing that I've been taught in my years as a tinkerer, coder, hobbyist, programmer, and engineer is that it's an art; as much as a Van Gogh or Mozart inspires - mathematics, code, algorithms, and design too can be inspiring and beautiful.
I'm a generalist with an eye for design and simplicity. Knowing a system from end to end is always my main goal; whether it's been hardware interfaces and FPGAs, or websites, or operating systems, or any other hardware/software system. This interest in knowing a bit about everything has given me a great breadth of knowledge, and this breadth has meant that no matter what's thrown my way I'm able to 'get the job done.'
Rapid City, SD, USA
Member for 9 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 21 '16 at 21:09
- Software Engineering 1.4k 1.4k 99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 968 968 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Arqade 909 909 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 535 535 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Webmasters 210 210 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 How can I fix the mouse lag on the PC version of Dead Space?
- 23 A sock with 28 rep points just deleted my comment?
- 17 Align columns in a text file
- 14 Manual Cygwin Installation without using Setup.exe
- 14 Reasons for Pair Programming
- 10 Origin of "Readme"
- 10 Why are cryptic short identifiers still so common in low-level programming?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 28 '12