John R. Strohm
Very senior embedded real-time systems programmer (Texas law is very picky about the use of the term "engineer"), unsuccessful candidate for U.S. Congress, and unreconstructed Cold Warrior.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 11 '18 at 14:34
- Software Engineering 17.4k 17.4k 55 gold badges4242 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- The Workplace 7.2k 7.2k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7k 7k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 2.3k 2.3k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Ask Patents 271 271 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 193 Higher up doesn't carry around their security badge and asks others to let them in. What should I do about this security issue?
- 109 Appropriate to ask a recruiter to go back and negotiate salary again?
- 104 I just found out that my recent promotion comes with an unexpected 24/7/365 on-call status
- 97 Why must I put a semicolon at the end of class declaration in C++?
- 89 Testing multi-threaded race conditions
- 84 What happens to garbage in C++?
- 63 Why is it a good idea for "lower" application layers not to be aware of "higher" ones?
- View more network posts →