Electronics hobbyist. I torture electrons for fun, not profit.
If you have too much time to kill and don't know what else to do, stop by and read the reports of my experiments.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
25 profile views
Last seen 6 hours ago
- Electrical Engineering 50.1k 50.1k 88 gold badges7878 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 11.2k 11.2k 11 gold badge5050 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Skeptics 2.7k 2.7k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 125 Why isn't stripping wires by burning with a lighter a more common practice?
- 120 Were pen cap holes designed to prevent death by suffocation if swallowed?
- 111 Does a COVID-19 test in USA cost consumers more than $US3000?
- 102 Why do fundamental circuit laws break down at high frequency AC?
- 74 Do the majority of doctors in the USA support hydroxychloroquine use for covid-19?
- 60 What are those weird wires in the audio cables?
- 60 What's wrong in this engine test cell picture from the book 'Ignition'?
- View more network posts →