I am an undergraduate student in Computer Engineering at Dalhousie University (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada). I am most interested in embedded programming and the circuit-level things that embedded systems involve.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
17 profile views
Last seen Aug 23 '20 at 15:39
- Electrical Engineering 3.6k 3.6k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Mathematics 186 186 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 173 173 44 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 171 171 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 165 165 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 Understanding op-amp circuits with extra capacitors in the feedback path
- 18 Inverting buffer with op-amps
- 14 What's with all this noise?
- 14 Resistors - binning and weird distributions
- 13 What makes mains voltage safe in homes?
- 8 Minimum wire gauge with vibration
- 8 Stopping my shirt from falling up when I run
- View more network posts →