Greying gracefully. Started on Fortran and assembler on PDP11 and 8080, now using Python for real world interface.
- Electrical Engineering 127.5k 127.5k 33 gold badges140140 silver badges307307 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 941 941 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 913 913 99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 705 705 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Physics 494 494 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 Why do 1 pF capacitors exist?
- 76 Why don't we make CPUs with 1000s of layers to make use of space in the third dimension?
- 75 Most efficent way to transmit binary data by human voice
- 69 Why is digital serial transmission used everywhere? i.e. SATA, PCIe, USB
- 66 What's the purpose of these two diodes in this circuit?
- 65 Is this video fake? I thought Tesla coils only worked on AC
- 58 What does "For disconnect use only" mean on a connector?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.