- Electrical Engineering 96.5k 96.5k 22 gold badges100100 silver badges225225 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 835 835 99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 729 729 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Travel 439 439 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Arduino 395 395 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 77 Why do 1 pF capacitors exist?
- 69 Why is digital serial transmission used everywhere? i.e. SATA, PCIe, USB
- 65 What's the purpose of these two diodes in this circuit?
- 58 What does "For disconnect use only" mean on a connector?
- 51 Why does a longer fiber optic cable result in lower attenuation?
- 46 How did smacking electron tube TVs help?
- 41 Why do computer graphic cards use 8 pin (4 positive and 4 negative wires) connector instead of connector with only single positive and negative wire?
- View more network posts →