I know a bit about VHDL, FPGAs, CPU architecture and random electronic stuff.
Working on (yet another) 32bits CPU core.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 23 at 9:59
Top network posts
- 32 Square pixels and TV output
- 18 How much did IBM save by limiting the PC to 4.77 MHz?
- 17 Were people building CPUs out of TTL logic prior to the 4004, 8080 and the 6800?
- 12 VHDL: What is correct way to model open collector output for FPGA?
- 10 Is there any way to use half-bits?
- 10 Why do I need a page directory?
- 8 What is DMIPS/MHz?
- View more network posts →