I know a bit about VHDL, FPGAs, CPU architecture and random electronic stuff.
Working on (yet another) 32bits CPU core.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 14 at 23:32
Top network posts
- 32 Square pixels and TV output
- 18 How much did IBM save by limiting the PC to 4.77 MHz?
- 17 Were people building CPUs out of TTL logic prior to the 4004, 8080 and the 6800?
- 12 VHDL: What is correct way to model open collector output for FPGA?
- 10 Is there any way to use half-bits?
- 10 Why do I need a page directory?
- 7 Why is Ethernet So Power Hungry?
- View more network posts →