Professional quantum electronics physicist. I work at the ⟨G|oogl|e⟩ Quantum AI Lab in Santa Barbara.
Amateur cook, programmer, and guitar player.
Claim to fame
My answer metrics on Physics Stack Exchange
For users with at least 100 answers:
- Physics 21k 21k 55 gold badges6060 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 959 959 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 899 899 66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 124 What is more fundamental, fields or particles?
- 112 Where is the flaw in this machine that decreases the entropy of a closed system?
- 91 Did NIST fudge this news story about absolute zero?
- 89 How strong are Wi-Fi signals?
- 80 Is the Boltzmann constant really that important?
- 69 Can tin foil hats block anything?
- 61 Are random errors necessarily Gaussian?
- View more network posts →