Electronics & Firmware Engineer since the 90's.
Mostly PICs and ARM Cortexes (Cortices?) but plenty of analog too.
Contactable at bheese_@_electrodi.co.za
Conyers, Georgia, USA
Member for 6 years, 7 months
30 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Electrical Engineering 11.8k 11.8k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Travel 4.6k 4.6k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.6k 2.6k 1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 165 Boss is asking for passport, but it has a stamp in it I don't want him to see. What to do?
- 89 How to ask my employer if a training course I took a while back has a clause attached to it ("stay at x employer for n months")?
- 88 I was contacted by a private bank overseas to get my inheritance
- 87 I flunked a technical test because some of their expected answers were wrong! Should I let the company know?
- 71 Does a 2100W angle grinder need an earth pin?
- 60 401(k) investment after being fired. Do I own it?
- 51 Is it really OK to supply more current than what the component is rated for?
- View more network posts →