Electronics & Firmware Engineer since the 90's.
Mostly PICs and ARM Cortexes (Cortices?) but plenty of analog too.
Contactable at bheese_@_electrodi.co.za
Conyers, Georgia, USA
Member for 5 years, 5 months
22 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Electrical Engineering 10.7k 10.7k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Travel 4.6k 4.6k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.6k 2.6k 1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 165 Boss is asking for passport, but it has a stamp in it I don't want him to see. What to do?
- 89 How to ask my employer if a training course I took a while back has a clause attached to it ("stay at x employer for n months")?
- 88 I was contacted by a private bank overseas to get my inheritance
- 86 I flunked a technical test because some of their expected answers were wrong! Should I let the company know?
- 71 Does a 2100W angle grinder need an earth pin?
- 60 401(k) investment after being fired. Do I own it?
- 49 About to give in my notice, but suddenly got a raise. Will it reflect poorly on me if I still decide to leave?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
13 The `Texas` Tag Jun 23 '18
3 Edits allowed after 5 minutes May 1 '17
2 Why does an open bounty make a question unclosable? Dec 15 '15
1 How is it decided that a question is unclear? Aug 5 '19