EE/Programmer, currently working at a small technology company. Also do the odd bit of freelance work, contact at the e-mail provided.
- PIC (all variants)
- ARM (ST mainly)
- FPGAs (Xilinx, Actel)
- PCB design
- Test equipment design
- Analogue design
- Audio - mainly discrete design (some DSP also), mic preamps, effects pedals, valve/tube amps, reel to reels, consoles, etc
- Programming/PC side: C, C++, C#, Java, Visual Basic, Verilog
Member for 8 years, 3 months
64 profile views
Last seen Sep 29 '13 at 1:10
Top network posts
- 87 Why does micro USB 2.0 have 5 pins, when the A-type only has 4?
- 60 How much voltage/current is "dangerous"?
- 58 Why does USB have 4 lines instead of 3?
- 58 Why is high input impedance good?
- 51 How do you simulate voltage noise with LTSpice?
- 40 Does turning a lighbulb on and off repeatedly use more energy than just leaving it on for hours?
- 36 vias directly on SMD pads?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
5 Drawing Waveforms Jan 9 '13
4 Can't flag answer for “other” reason Sep 11 '12
2 How to make use of canonical questions? Jul 26 '12
1 What's wrong with my answer? Jan 15 '13
0 What's the meaning of highlighted questions? Sep 10 '11