I started my first software development company when I was 16. That was over 35 years ago. If I had known then what I know now...
I prefer Python these days, but I'll use whatever I need to use -- preferably the best tool for the job if I'm allowed.
I'm really getting into working with microcontrollers and IoT stuff. I think the Maker community is going to be one of the next big things.
Huntington, WV, USA
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 10 at 16:14
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 738 738 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 409 409 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Arduino 240 240 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 183 183 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 What non-canon elements were added to The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
- 33 Celery Worker Database Connection Pooling
- 13 How to make traces on an universal PCB?
- 12 Why was there never a Star Trek series based primarily on Klingons
- 9 Django SECRET_KEY in a distributed setup
- 9 Installing pylibmc on Ubuntu
- 8 Why does Ubuntu want to reboot so often after installing updates?
- View more network posts →