Freelance (embedded) software and hardware developer grinding teeth and bones trying to make it out in the real world.
Open for new assignments, always willing to help a tiny bit for free.
Flexible towards time and location.
Skills/interests in C, C++, Assembler (8051/AVR RISC/ARM/680x0/i386), Analog Signal Handling, Digital Signal Handling, Full Board Design, Sensor and Motor management, Serial Busses (RS232, RS485, DMX, MIDI, CAN, MDB, etc), LEDs and lighting control. Preferred dev platforms, in order: Baremetal (OS-less) Embedded, Embedded Linux, Linux, Windows
- Electrical Engineering 17.7k 17.7k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 464 464 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Engineering 381 381 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 221 221 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Super User 181 181 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 58 Why is my circuit so incredibly sensitive to electric fluctuation?
- 35 Lithium Battery Protection Circuit - Why are there two MOSFETs in series, reversed?
- 35 How bad is it to undervoltage a 12-volt lead-acid battery?
- 31 How to choose components for a circuit
- 30 Why are resistors tolerances relative instead of absolute?
- 29 Side effects of using large resistances
- 21 How to solder wires on Li-ion cell phone batteries?
- View more network posts →