Freelance (embedded) software and hardware developer grinding teeth and bones trying to make it out in the real world.
Open for new assignments, always willing to help a tiny bit for free.
Flexible towards time and location.
Skills/interests in C, C++, Assembler (8051/AVR RISC/ARM/680x0/i386), Analog Signal Handling, Digital Signal Handling, Full Board Design, Sensor and Motor management, Serial Busses (RS232, RS485, DMX, MIDI, CAN, MDB, etc), LEDs and lighting control. Preferred dev platforms, in order: Baremetal (OS-less) Embedded, Embedded Linux, Linux, Windows
Member for 5 years, 1 month
25 profile views
Last seen Jul 26 '18 at 15:28
- Electrical Engineering 17k 17k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 454 454 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Engineering 381 381 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 221 221 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Super User 181 181 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 56 Why is my circuit so incredibly sensitive to electric fluctuation?
- 33 How bad is it to undervoltage a 12-volt lead-acid battery?
- 33 Lithium Battery Protection Circuit - Why are there two MOSFETs in series, reversed?
- 31 How to choose components for a circuit
- 30 Why are resistors tolerances relative instead of absolute?
- 28 Side effects of using large resistances
- 19 Is 0603 vs 0402 assembly mass production cost optimization still relevant?
- View more network posts →