If you are reading this profile for whatever reason, I encourage you to abandon this website. Go read some books, use Google, or go to an actual forum where the points don't matter. Try to find an EE mentor who isn't a self-aggrandizing dickhead.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
29 profile views
Last seen Apr 17 '15 at 20:41
Top network posts
- 23 Ferrite bead position
- 20 What is the STM32 event EVENTOUT?
- 17 Altium error: Nets containing multiple input ports. What does this error mean?
- 16 Can an optical mouse be used to measure distance down to 1-10μm?
- 15 Why are inferred latches bad?
- 12 Help on finding the polarity of the capacitor
- 12 Concatenate signal n times in Verilog
- View more network posts →