If you are reading this profile for whatever reason, I encourage you to abandon this website. Go read some books, use Google, or go to an actual forum where the points don't matter. Try to find an EE mentor who isn't a self-aggrandizing dickhead.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
27 profile views
Last seen Apr 17 '15 at 20:41
Top network posts
- 21 Ferrite bead position
- 16 Altium error: Nets containing multiple input ports. What does this error mean?
- 15 What is the STM32 event EVENTOUT?
- 15 Can an optical mouse be used to measure distance down to 1-10μm?
- 13 Why are inferred latches bad?
- 12 Help on finding the polarity of the capacitor
- 12 Avoiding solder mask in certain region in Altium PCB design
- View more network posts →