Worn a lot of hats in my life, from electronic design, to embedded system design, to software engineering. I'm also a musician, and am now semi-retired. By "semi", I mean I'm not working for a company now, but I AM working on some products for musicians I hope to market. I'm here because I always benefit from the input of others, and also enjoy using my experience to help where i can.
Member for 6 years
12 profile views
Last seen May 11 '18 at 19:28
- Electrical Engineering 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 414 414 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Arduino 311 311 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 293 293 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 139 139 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 How to hold SMD parts in place while soldering?
- 40 What is the truth about 1.5 V "lithium" cells?
- 13 Will this passive non inverting anti-log circuit work?
- 11 How to improve lm386 amplifier circuit
- 10 Why are some mounting holes connected to ground?
- 9 How does one set up a guitar amplifier to produce a rock sound/feel?
- 8 Single point vs Ground plane, in audio OP AMP PCB layouts
- View more network posts →