Masters Degree in Electronics Engineering and Computer Science. Work with a mixture of C (embedded,kernel,user), networks and Verilog designs on FPGAs.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 7 '16 at 19:22
- Electrical Engineering 3k 3k 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 1919 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 201 201 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Bricks 161 161 11 silver badge11 bronze badge
- Server Fault 153 153 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 92 How to echo shell commands as they are executed
- 28 Why wiggle nearby tracks on a PCB?
- 27 Django admin: Change selected box of related fields to autocomplete
- 19 Is it normal to have SPI Clock with varying duty cycle?
- 16 Django: Hide button in template, if user is not super-user
- 11 Displaying a 2-digit integer on two 7-segment display
- 9 Django 1.6: How to access static files in view
- View more network posts →