Webmaster at SCIENCE HOBBYIST http://amasci.com/me.html
BSEE, Research Engineer, U. Washington
Published amateur physicist, see: http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=Tt1o1AEAAAAJ
New additions: http://amasci.com/news.html
Also see Youtube vids at http://amasci.com/amateur/videos.html
Just joined SKEPTIC, was already on Physics and Electrical Engineering
Top network posts
- 34 If the energy meter sees a reactive load, will it register a lower reading?
- 33 "Ground" vs. "Earth" vs. common vs. negative terminal
- 30 How antenna radiates(how currents flows through wire)
- 27 Why is an inductor not a good antenna?
- 23 How critical is winding a solenoid/electromagnet neatly?
- 21 Why is there no net current in a wire without a voltage applied?
- 17 Why does a neon lamp indicator on a power strip switch flicker in the dark?
- View more network posts →