EE.SE: I work on C2000 microcontrollers at Texas Instruments, and have done a few personal projects on the side.
ELL.SE: I am a native speaker of American English. I grew up and currently live in Houston, Texas. I also spent several years in upstate New York.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jan 17 at 19:19
Top network posts
- 123 Why does TI have so many microcontrollers?
- 66 Why are relatively simpler devices such as microcontrollers so much slower than CPUs?
- 52 Why is there so much fear surrounding LiPo batteries?
- 49 A PCB for a Drone
- 40 How to Transition from "Basic" Microcontrollers to ARM Cortex?
- 33 Do we know what a radio wave looks like?
- 31 Why are op amps used so frequently in analog electronics?
- View more network posts →