EE.SE: I work on microcontroller firmware, wireless communication, and machine learning at Rheidiant, Inc. I used to work on flash process development and C2000 microcontrollers at Texas Instruments, and have done a few personal projects on the side.
ELL.SE: I am a native speaker of American English. I grew up and currently live in Houston, Texas. I also spent several years in upstate New York.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
9 profile views
Last seen Feb 22 at 4:51
- Electrical Engineering 19.5k 19.5k 44 gold badges4040 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 3.3k 3.3k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 289 289 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 231 231 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Biology 151 151 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 132 Why does TI have so many microcontrollers?
- 68 Why are relatively simpler devices such as microcontrollers so much slower than CPUs?
- 55 Why is there so much fear surrounding LiPo batteries?
- 49 A PCB for a Drone
- 41 How to Transition from "Basic" Microcontrollers to ARM Cortex?
- 36 Why are op amps used so frequently in analog electronics?
- 35 Do we know what a radio wave looks like?
- View more network posts →