EE.SE: I work on C2000 microcontrollers at Texas Instruments, and have done a few personal projects on the side.
ELL.SE: I am a native speaker of American English. I grew up and currently live in Houston, Texas. I also spent several years in upstate New York.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jan 17 at 19:19
- Electrical Engineering 17.2k 17.2k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 3k 3k 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 216 216 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 169 169 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 123 Why does TI have so many microcontrollers?
- 66 Why are relatively simpler devices such as microcontrollers so much slower than CPUs?
- 52 Why is there so much fear surrounding LiPo batteries?
- 49 A PCB for a Drone
- 40 How to Transition from "Basic" Microcontrollers to ARM Cortex?
- 33 Why are op amps used so frequently in analog electronics?
- 33 Do we know what a radio wave looks like?
- View more network posts →