EE.SE: I work on C2000 microcontrollers at Texas Instruments, and have done a few personal projects on the side.
ELL.SE: I am a native speaker of American English. I grew up and currently live in Houston, Texas. I also spent several years in upstate New York.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jul 1 at 20:50
- Electrical Engineering 18.2k 18.2k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 3k 3k 99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 231 231 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 229 229 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Biology 151 151 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 127 Why does TI have so many microcontrollers?
- 66 Why are relatively simpler devices such as microcontrollers so much slower than CPUs?
- 53 Why is there so much fear surrounding LiPo batteries?
- 49 A PCB for a Drone
- 41 How to Transition from "Basic" Microcontrollers to ARM Cortex?
- 34 Why are op amps used so frequently in analog electronics?
- 34 Do we know what a radio wave looks like?
- View more network posts →