I am a hardware engineer. I draw schematics and supervise layout for PCB's, and handle bring-up, design validation, testing for EMC, etc. These boards are mass-produced overseas and go into consumer products.
Santa Cruz, California
Member for 5 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 29 at 19:18
Top network posts
- 65 Why do transformers use so many turns?
- 33 Why do some switching regulator require tantalum or electrolytic capacitors instead of ceramic?
- 28 Why don't I need a resistance when testing a light bulb circuit in a breadboard?
- 23 Can I "integrate" the data from an accelerometer to record a motion trajectory?
- 22 Why are the power transmission/distribution systems AC and not DC?
- 19 How to solder an SMD component with a "pad" on the bottom?
- 17 EEPROM being both "programmable" and "read-only"
- View more network posts →