- Electrical Engineering 9.8k 9.8k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Arqade 630 630 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 451 451 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 383 383 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Writing 290 290 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 34 Were there ever 12-, 24-, 48-, etc bit processors?
- 29 What does the multimeter dial do internally?
- 28 What does n/o and n/c mean on a schematic diagram?
- 28 Are the definite and indefinite integrals actually two different things? Where is the flaw in my understanding?
- 26 Does Shuckle really produce Rare Candies?
- 21 What are these round pads on the bottom of a PCB?
- 21 Why did they design new connectors for USB?
- View more network posts →