Electrical engineer, recently graduated with a master's degree from the University of Alabama.
Autistic, 20-something, nonbinary (they pronouns) here to hopefully be able to help people.
- Electrical Engineering 16.7k 16.7k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 675 675 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 403 403 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 369 369 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Were there ever 12-, 24-, 48-, etc bit processors?
- 32 Is there anything in-game pointing to the location of the Hylian Shield?
- 30 What does the multimeter dial do internally?
- 30 Are the definite and indefinite integrals actually two different things? Where is the flaw in my understanding?
- 30 What does n/o and n/c mean on a schematic diagram?
- 27 Does Shuckle really produce Rare Candies?
- 23 Is negative resistance possible?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.