Experienced a/v tech back to school for ee. Pretty full lab at home. See work history at http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstavitsky.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen May 9 '12 at 19:31
- Electrical Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 673 673 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 547 547 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 501 501 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematica 425 425 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 What is the correct pronunciation of the word "route"?
- 19 Am I allowed to create closed-source software with open-source code?
- 16 Is God just and/or merciful?
- 14 How can I fix "you do not have permission to mount this file" error in Windows 8.1 Enterprise?
- 12 How do I buy and test an oscilloscope?
- 10 How can I identify lead-free solder if it's unpackaged?
- 10 Is there a more efficient method of trig mastery than rote memorization?
- View more network posts →