I am an EE student. Hopefully start learning Japanese or Spanish around my graduation...but now that it's time, I think it'd be more advantageous to learn Python or more of C++...
Other than that, I'm passionate about doing something worthwhile to lessen extreme/absolute poverty. Hopefully my emphasis in communications can help me out.
I try to reach for genuine understanding when commenting or answering questions. Instead of downvoting questions, why not flag it for migration or help them convey an idea or two? Inquiry is not just a one way street.
- Skeptics 982 982 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Veganism & Vegetarianism 625 625 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Philosophy 606 606 55 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 495 495 11 gold badge66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 374 374 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Do male chicks get ground up on most farms in the industralized world?
- 22 Are Certificates of Deposit worth it compared to investing in the stock market?
- 16 Do certain spices really go bad? or will people without refined palates usually not tell the difference, specifically chili powder?
- 11 Does going vegan roughly save 600 gallons of water a day?
- 11 Why are Valerian and Laureline so young, yet have such high ranking positions?
- 8 Why does this version of Für Elise have d# then e both with treble clefs?
- 8 Optical heart rate sensor vs bioimpedance sensor?
- View more network posts →