I am an EE student. Hopefully start learning Japanese or Spanish around my graduation...but now that it's time, I think it'd be more advantageous to learn Python or more of C++...
Other than that, I'm passionate about doing something worthwhile to lessen extreme/absolute poverty. Hopefully my emphasis in communications can help me out.
I try to reach for genuine understanding when commenting or answering questions. Instead of downvoting questions, why not flag it for migration or help them convey an idea or two? Inquiry is not just a one way street.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 28 at 18:00
- Philosophy 378 378 22 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 284 284 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 234 234 11 gold badge22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 215 215 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 213 213 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 Are Certificates of Deposit worth it compared to investing in the stock market?
- 9 Why are Valerian and Laureline so young, yet have such high ranking positions?
- 7 Optical heart rate sensor vs bioimpedance sensor?
- 6 Why does this version of Für Elise have d# then e both with treble clefs?
- 6 How might one counter Bertrand Russell's criticism of Stoicism as "not true" and "insincere"?
- 5 Why is philosophy viewed as unnecessary, extra, by the common man?
- 5 Where does it say Siddhartha Gautama mastered all types of meditation?
- View more network posts →