I am an EE student. Hopefully start learning Japanese or Spanish around my graduation...but now that it's time, I think it'd be more advantageous to learn Python or more of C++...
Other than that, I'm passionate about doing something worthwhile to lessen extreme/absolute poverty. Hopefully my emphasis in communications can help me out.
I try to reach for genuine understanding when commenting or answering questions. Instead of downvoting questions, why not flag it for migration or help them convey an idea or two? Inquiry is not just a one way street.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 28 '19 at 18:00
- Philosophy 469 469 44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 354 354 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 325 325 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 314 314 11 gold badge22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Buddhism 275 275 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 Are Certificates of Deposit worth it compared to investing in the stock market?
- 9 Why are Valerian and Laureline so young, yet have such high ranking positions?
- 7 Why does this version of Für Elise have d# then e both with treble clefs?
- 7 Optical heart rate sensor vs bioimpedance sensor?
- 6 How might one counter Bertrand Russell's criticism of Stoicism as "not true" and "insincere"?
- 5 Why is philosophy viewed as unnecessary, extra, by the common man?
- 5 Where does it say Siddhartha Gautama mastered all types of meditation?
- View more network posts →