MS in computer science. Some PhD research in CNN's for computer vision tasks under my belt. I also worked in cooperation between the RASCAL robotics lab and the UC Davis Center for Mind and Brain, on a control system for beamforming hearing aids. I currently work as a software engineer and sysadmin.
I am a two-time all-American barebow archer. I enjoy family, nature, microcontrollers, watching cartoons, and programming.
- Stack Overflow 24.1k 24.1k 2121 gold badges9696 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Super User 2k 2k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 655 655 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 619 619 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Web Applications 265 265 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 345 Rails - controller action name to string
- 312 Getting Chrome to accept self-signed localhost certificate
- 210 Allow public connections to local Ruby on Rails Development Server
- 147 Get current stack trace in Ruby without raising an exception
- 112 How to set up factory in FactoryGirl with has_many association
- 86 Bundler: You are trying to install in deployment mode after changing your Gemfile
- 76 How can I clear the current line of the Windows command prompt?
- View more network posts →