Codidact account: https://software.codidact.com/users/8176. I consent to have any content written by me on the Stack Exchange network to get migrated to Codidact, with attribution given.
- Stack Overflow 160.1k 160.1k 3434 gold badges217217 silver badges346346 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 11.1k 11.1k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Code Review 3.9k 3.9k 1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3k 3k 1717 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Travel 649 649 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 409 This C function should always return false, but it doesn’t
- 362 Why is 0 < -0x80000000?
- 241 What is the difference between C, C99, ANSI C and GNU C?
- 152 What is the benefit of terminating if … else if constructs with an else clause?
- 134 Initializing entire 2D array with one value
- 124 Implicit type promotion rules
- 119 Redefining NULL
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.